+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I declare the end

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Eagle Elk View Post
    Woke up to a light coat of snow on the ground and more tiny dry flakes falling from the sky. By ten AM it was gone, replaced with a light rain. bring on the snow!!
    You want rain, Ron? Come to Ireland, we have so much of it it falls from the skies daily! Only good thing is that it keeps the river levels up and gives them a good scour for the next season.

71 and sunny here! Freezing rain in Nashville and I'm only about about 70 miles south!!
    Tomorrow may be different!!!!

A few weeks ago looking out my back door. About 4 years worth of snow there and we got another foot on top of what you see later that evening.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Were in the middle of a big time ice storm here in N. AR, 2" on the ground now.

I was born at night, but not last night.
    Odds are with the prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise View Post
    71 and sunny here! Freezing rain in Nashville and I'm only about about 70 miles south!!
    Tomorrow may be different!!!!
    Keep the heat turned up. I'll be there in a week!
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Wow, even more ash falling today.

Jeff

Jeff,

Yes sir! It's a varitable winter wonderland in Southeast Ohio. We got the trifecta of winter weather, snow, sleet and freezing rain. The only thing that would improve the situation would be me, hip deep in cold water, fishing for Steelhead!
    Joe Bertolini

nighthawk Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alra195 View Post
    Jeff,

Yes sir! It's a varitable winter wonderland in Southeast Ohio. We got the trifecta of winter weather, snow, sleet and freezing rain. The only thing that would improve the situation would be me, hip deep in cold water, fishing for Steelhead!
    We are getting the freezing lava right now.

Eric,

Sorry about your luck! We've gotten anout 5" of nice fluffy snow on top of the ice block that was yesterdays precip. I just finished shoveling the work sidewalks and could only get it cleared down to the glacier layer. Snow's still falling at a pretty good clip (5" in the last 3 hours) so we're preparing for round two of the snow shuffling. Stay safe and keep warm!
    Joe Bertolini

Well considering it is hot here in New Mexico, I give global warming some validity. It's never been this warm so early... on the other hand..."sea kittens" is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of. I have come to the conclusion that PETA is a rather idiotic organization. No offense to anybody.

nb

+ Reply to Thread