+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looney Left...

Cool Left?

Seattle is VERY liberal - the only place on the left coast more liberal is LA (Hollywood in particular) and San Francisco. That's the truth, not a political statement. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by gqualls View Post
    What is FUBO? I honestly don't know what this means.
    Make that three of us !!

John
    The fish are always right.

Count me among the confused as well.

It is quirky thing related to Ferrari, Bernie Ecclestone and Formula 1 racing, my other passion. Something only a true Tfoso would understand.

Blog Entries

This happened in Cortez, CO a few years ago, except the person in question was 8 years old, not 5.
    However, I have to admit I was an evil little bastard when I was that age, so...

I believe that Mr. Boozle has a problem with the incoming President. I could be far off....but, I don't think so. It is interesting though that not a day in office and yet such loathing towards the man.

Blog Entries

"Seattle is VERY liberal - the only place on the left coast more liberal is LA (Hollywood in particular) and San Francisco. That's the truth, not a political statement. Sorry."

I think the town where I was born and raised, has to be on this list, perhaps even more so than Seattle, I'm talking about the Little Berkley of Oregon..... Eugene must be on the list also.

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFisher View Post
    Seattle is VERY liberal - the only place on the left coast more liberal is LA (Hollywood in particular) and San Francisco. That's the truth, not a political statement. Sorry.
    I don't argue that it could be or is liberal, I am questioning what it has to do with the story that you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by River Teeth View Post
    I believe that Mr. Boozle has a problem with the incoming President. I could be far off....but, I don't think so. It is interesting though that not a day in office and yet such loathing towards the man.
    sort of what the left did to the president 8 years ago.
    "some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God." Tony Blake

Quote Originally Posted by River Teeth View Post
    RT:

You don't know me or have any idea what you are talking about. Don't push it! A plane ticket to MI to straighten you out on the facts is not beyond my means or capabilities. I'll buy you one to Allentown if that suits you too.

You brought politics into this thread not me. Save your agenda for your students.

I'm done with your absurd accusations!

Yeah Bam!!
    RT should learn to back off a bit. We are fly fishers first! I'm sure there are other sites where we can vent our spleen on what's happening in Washington.

+ Reply to Thread