+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looney Left...

Cool Looney Left...

From the last issue of the Reader's Digest:

Gardner Caught!

Matthew Gardner was detained for questioning at Seattle's Sea-Tac Airport by Transportation Security Adminstration (TSA) officers who recognized his name from the no-fly list. A little background: Matthew Gardner is five years old; the Matthew Gardner the TSA is looking for is considerably older. Young Gardner's mother, Nadia, said that at one point, as she hugged him, an officer admonished her, "Ma'am you cannot touch him. He has not been searched, and he is still considered a security risk." Then Nadia was searched to make sure that Matthew had not passed her any contraband.

ONLY IN SEATTLE - what is wrong with these people?

Pure idiots! They can't separate what they read from..............................REALITY.
    Good fishing technique trumps all.....wish I had it.

Blog Entries

What is wrong with these people is they have procedures that they have to follow or loose their jobs. If they did not follow procedures there is someone above them who is going to jump them about it. Or it will be some idiot running a test on them to see if they follow procedure. Or they will get sued by another person on the list because they treated them different.

The only way for these people to survive is to follow the procedures, even if it makes no sense. They probably don't agree with it and if given a choice wouldn't put the people through it, but if they don't they won't be working tomorrow.

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

4. Default

Maybe the 'List' should be a little more detailed, possible age range, physical attributes to look for, etc. If the 'List' only had the name then the TSA person had to do what was procedure, at least until the situation was cleared up.

Dub

Default Looney Left???

I guess I don't get the title of the thread either? This happens in Texas as well as Seattle. I get that common sense could be applied, but that this person was somehow affiliated with the "Left"??? "NO WAR, POLITICS, RELIGION, OR FLAMING!"
    Last edited by River Teeth; 01-19-2009 at 09:26 PM.

I'm with River on this one - the title is off. It should be Loony Right since the TSA and all of its rules came about under a right wing administration. Just setting the record straight before I get kicked off.

TxEngr

Well the title was referring to an event in Seattle, not Texas.

Boozle-
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what was meant. By your "FUBO", I can tell that your a little on edge about tomorrow. FUB, I could understand.

What is FUBO? I honestly don't know what this means.

10. Default

Me neither.

Dub

+ Reply to Thread