Quote Originally Posted by MrFishingToughGuy View Post
Fair enough guys. A good fishin' buddy of mine here in Richmond was telling me recently about how he thought the NRA's primary focus should be about education, not being a political presence. However, I DO see how their involvement in the political process helps maintain the individual's right to keep a firearm. I'm very much FOR TU's involvement in the process as well, so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to criticize NRA involvement.

Again, thank you guys for giving me some valuable information and well-formed (and well-INformed) opinions.

Marty
Marty, thanks for asking the questions so you can learn what others may think or feel about things. Many never ask or care to try to understand. People were not made from the same cookie cutter, so that is why we all differ on things we do. Also why own so many types of fishing equipment, guns or anything else. The thing we all need to learn is, how we can all learn to live with each other in our pursuits, be it fishing, hunting, camping or whatever. I feel we should not not be judgemental because of the differences we each have. The differences is what makes us all unique in our own way. That is not always a bad thing.
When you get down to it we all want to save our rights, to own guns, pursue game and fish for our future generations as well as keeping our out doors in the best shape we can. Thats why we have laws governing all these things, I feel we should do all we can together to see this isn't lost to any of us. Again this is just my opinion and I would in no way try to make anyone else have to agree.
The very best to all, Jesse

In old age walking on a trail of beauty, living again may I walk