This rod will be going on a long voyage in the next couple days as its headed for a new home with a customer in Australia. He was wanting a very small full flex rod and this blank deffinetly fits the bill. The blank is a 7' 3wt 3pc Global Dorber blank and the only way I can describe this little blank is that it feels very much like my Leonard 39 cane rod in action. Any fish on this baby is gonna be a fight!

The insert is a heavily burled piece of Australian Corrugata mounted on some NS hardware, a grip with Copano cork turned down thinner than normal to match the small size of this rod. Light weight SF guides, inserted stripper, black wraps with red and metallic silver double trim bands finish this one up.

The Dorber blank really is a super nice blank if you like a full flex rod. The only bad thing I can say about it is this was my first time dealing directly with Dorber and it wasnt a great customer service experiance. Ended up having to wait about 6 weeks after paypaling for the blank to ever recieve it. Besides that though I would recommend Dorber on the quality of their blanks and hope my experiance with them was just a one time thing and it is better next time?