DB4
Thanks for info. Well done. I was able to go straight to the 1.5mm rings Teflon coated. That eliminates the glare which I would prefer. However $6.99 for ONE not counting shipping is a bit too spendy for me. Wow.

As far as the UK goes.....I have been there. Toured London, London Dungeon, Trafalgar Square, Tower Of London....rode the busses and the tubes....unfortunately the busses have been eliminated.

So I don't have anything against the UK or the Brits. When I purchased a reel from Yorkshire Anglers....I started getting solicitations from about 6 different fishing business's from the UK. It may not have been Yorkshire that exposed me to the world....but it HAD to be them that shared my information with other UK companies. So either Yorkshire...or one of the other companies they shared my info with ...... somehow I was then exposed to the world. The spam started from all over the world. Once I was exposed to the world....the spammers in the US got ahold of me. It was pretty bad. I myself will just fill my needs from US suppliers. I should be able to fill my needs here. I actually changed ISP's to get away from it all. Course I had NO spam before...so when it did come the contrast was huge.

Thank you for the advice though. I am sure Mr. Stone is a fine guy. I really hate to taint the idea of ordering from the UK...but on the other hand I owe it to FAOL to share my bad experience. Maybe help others. If there was a statement stating "we protect and do not share you're info"....I would still order from the UK.

Jim

Thanks again for your help.