Quote Originally Posted by J Castwell View Post
I guess I was being a little silly. Mustang and Stormy Seas both make flotation garments, including inflatable vests. My review was on the ones we use (we have two coats and two flyfishing vests) by Stormy Seas.
Not silly at all J.C. , Mato I agree with everything you have said, and the vest Backward cast mentioned is one of the greatest. For me with my legs and back the way they are I'd have to carry a six pack of refills for it though. It seems the backside of my waders gets the most wear. The Doc forbid me from wading long ago, one thing about him though, he was a none fisher. He didn't have a clue what he was asking and I don't tell him any more about my fishing. I am extremely cautious as to what I wade in and how deep I wade. Also the waters I wade in are not nearly as bad as some I've fished in the past. I also bought a very deep V boat so I'd have a hard time falling out of it and I use a vest just in case.
Mato, I do carry my wifes camera on me at times. I worry more about what she would do to me instead of what may happen to the camera..: )

Always come home every time out,and post your story and pic's here because we all sure do enjoy seeing and reading about it. Best to all, Jesse