Sorry, Eric, but that CANNOT be "MY" controller at your door!?! No way, would she leave me to my own devices, for the time it'd take her to get to your area of the globe and back again. After all, if she were to leave for any length of time and thus, leave me "unattended"............. I could perhaps,end up: "Having fun, enjoying myself, goofing off, going fishing, etc." and we can't have THAT, of course!
Now, it COULD BE, her twin sister, "Cruncher", who often fills in for Linda when needed, but I doubt that, also. Last I'd heard about Cruncher, she was headed up to a suburb community of Portland, named "Milwaukee" and looking for some chap named "Dougie"!?

(quote)aul,
You mean to tell me that you didn't know Joe was gone?
Doug-(end quote)
Sorry, Dougie, but until he announced he was "baaaaaaaack", no, I WASN'T aware that "Julia-Knead My Dough Ball-Valencic" hadn't been around. I try and stick to the FLY FISHING posts on this site, so when someone's missing from FAOL's "sister site"..........(www.Ifyacan'tfishyabake.com), I just don't notice who's around and who's not.