Frustrations huh? I have plenty of aggression stored up right now, so why not? It's a different experience, but it is an experience.

Have you ever paid for a service that was served in a half-a** manner? Have you worked hard to pay for this service only to find that it isn't worth no where near what you paid for it? Have you spent so much time and money in this service only to find that it is doing you very little good whatsoever?

Have you sat in a classroom to actually learn something only to hear that your teacher isn't showing up for the fifth time? Have you had a teacher come in extremely late with blood-shot eyes smelling of alcohol? Have you had a COLLEGE teacher treat you like you were a high schooler by threatening you with failing grades the first night if he doesn't get his way? Have you had another teacher tell you and the rest of your classmates that you are all idiots and don't know how to learn?

Have you ever traveled to a campus 80 miles away for a required class that actually goes for a half-semester only to find that your instructor isn't showing up? In that same class, were the computers taken away at the last moment so you couldn't finish any of the lab work assignments?

Have you had a teacher read straight from the book for his lectures? Not just once, but during every class...

Columbia State Community College is where I have been going since 2005. Fall 07 was my last semester there not because I graduated, but because I haven't got my tuition fully paid yet. During my time at this school I have experienced all of this and more. I don't care who knows what school I'm going to right now, because I really want to ruin this school's reputation. It isn't a college, it's a money making scheme and half of the instructors there are just drawing paychecks....

Well... I don't feel any better... As a matter of fact, I think my blood pressure just went up.... D'oh!!!