Quote Originally Posted by DShock
Terry,
I just wanted to put you on a pedestal for ONE day!
User Stats; Joined June 30, 05, Total Posts 251 (Hopefully many more!)
Profile;
Location; Tempe, Arizona
Age- 44
Occupation- Just Tired-Not Retired
Interest- Fly Fishing, Wing Shooting, Photography and This Dog Gone Computer Fishing Forum madness!

Terry, You are a Special person to me on the BB! You have the highest standards and you are a Class Act!
If it wasn't for you! I probably would never visit the For Sale BB! You inspire me! Thanks for being YOU!
Doug

Hey Doug,

Wow! When I signed onto the board and saw my name as a topic, I thought uh oh, I must have really done it now!

To say the least, I was pleasantly surprised and emotionally moved when I read your post and the post of several others whom have extended me their friendship on this board over the last couple of years. Sometimes without knowing it's perfect timing, an expression from the heart can lift up someone who desperately needs it, you guys and gals are the greatest people on the face of this earth!

By the way just so you know, I had 800 to 900 posts stored in my "Treasure Chest" prior to the last FAOL face lift, but almost ended up a Newbie before it was all over. I think a Pirate stole them, Arrrrrgh!

I truly appreciate every single friendship that has been kindled here, and for the support from everyone on FAOL during my continuing health issues. I am truly blessed to have such great friendships like these, and to be counted as part of a family where flyfishing is the center of their passion; who could ask for more!

Doug, crook33, Marco, clyde, and Rocky, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind words; I think it is now you who have inspired me.

God bless you all,

Terry