ah... to alleviate any concerns.... my wife will be fishing with me - she actually enjoys fishing with me
during the year!
i proposed last summer as we floated down the Snake River near Jackson Hole (special thanks to Bryan Goe of Jackson Cardinal).
I proposed at the mouth of Death Canyon.

on the trip, she was the "Top Rod" for the day... as she landed several nice
Snake River Cutts.

it wasn't until we fished Slough Creek (from the 2nd Meadow up to the 3rd Meadon) a few days later that I finally got a good sized cutt...

I think these two pics are two of my three favorite from the trip out there:

I told my wife (to be) that if we did not fish at least one day during the honeymoon, that it would
be bad karma... she laughed and stated that she would enjoy a day out on a flats boat... fishing, laying
in the sun... and sipping on an adult beverage.

We are going to get married on the 13th of October... and plan on "Honeymooning" from the
14th through the 19th. we were looking at Hawaii... Costa Rica... Puerta Vallarta... something like that -
but I am CERTAINLY open to some suggestions. Never been married before... and neither has she.

this woman is the best woman I've ever had... hence the reason that I proposed! she it totally understanding
of my fly fishing addiction, and usually joins me for at least 10-12 trips a year; although she like taking New River float trips and rowing some mild Class III's more than the fishing part!

thanks for the information! keep it coming!

WV browntrout