Coupla questions

1- How large are the streams you fish?
2- how dense is the cover around the stream?
3- How spooky are the trout?

Softer rods ( such as the Orvis Superfines ) are probably better for small streams requiring SHORT casts with DELICATE presentation requirements.

Faster rods are better for more open spaces and can
( generally ) throw a bit tighter of a loop. Probably do better in some wind.

That being said, I have a 3wt 7'6" TFO Professional.
I bought it just before the Finesse series was released. It's a nice rod, but DOES NOT load up well with only a few feet of flyline out of the tip.
I think about 10' line plus leader starts loading it up acceptably. I use Rio Selective trout WF3F line on it.

For New Jersey,( and eastern PA ) with the small and tight brushy streams with low overhead canopy ... If I had a "do-over", I would probably opt for a short, very slow Orvis Superfine or the TFO Finesse because short casts are the norm - and that type of rod can load better with a only few feet of line plus the leader out of the rod tip. I beleive they are also able to present more delicately as well.

Now, I test cast about Q=8 of 3wt rods of many manufacturers and I picked the TFO based on a combinatoin of price and performance. I don't have a Cabela's within 100 miles but I visited local fly shops to test. I am of the understanding ( I do get the Cabela's catalog ) that the Cabela's rod is rated "fast". Something to consider based on my initial 3 questions.

~ Greg