Kathy has it right ! Let us know what tips you have for organizing/supervising 30 kids. I have a herd of kittens that need rounding up.............

My first thought is about safety of the students - somehow 30 lines in the water at the same time sounds more like an ambulance should be stationed nearby. But glasses , hat , sunscreen soulnd like the minimum requirements.

My second thought is a division of labor issue - useing three students as a team:
one flycaster ( an accident waiting to happen),
one ghillie (to command the net, measure, and release the fish)
one spotter ( to locate the fish, and choose the fly)
This would encourage teamwork, limit the number of lines in the water at the same time , and be easier to supervise 10 teams instead of 30 individuals. And then , as a team , they would all rotate job responsibilities ; thus they would all learn different responsibilities . And encourage parent participation - as this is a wonderful shareing and learning opportunity, ........and the kids will need transportation if they want to go fishing in the future .

Just remember - "A mind is a terrible thing to lose " - use Zoloft !!
Just my museings....
Please do let us know how you fared todays activities - and what changes you might suggest. Please send photos !!!

Dadflyer