Howdy. You can easily find the right kayak if you do a little research. Right off the bat, The Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL comes to mind. A patented feature of that kayak is that the seating can be configured for one or two paddlers. And beacuse it is a two place hull, there is a lot of room and it is stable. As I recall, the M2's solo paddling position is in the center of the boat. The leg and foot position accommodates this nicely. Thier Prowler anf the Big Game model serve saltwater anglers well too.

Of course which ever kayak you choose, having an ergo seat will make or break your experience. I use a "Surf to Summit" brand fishing seat which has Lumbar support and rod holders too.

Here is a link to a Sit On Top Kayak Buyer's Guide that should keep you busy for a while.

[url=http://www.paddling.net/buyersguide/sitontops.html:ca26b]SOT Buyer's Guide[/url:ca26b]

Lastly- I suggest ordering and waiting for the right kayak. Do not fall for a sale on a different model, or settle for one in the shop you go to on impulse. These boats can be shipped anywhere. Test driving is ideal. Otherwise-go by the specs and referals by fellow anglers and have one shipped to your door!.