+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FAOL family

Default FAOL family

I call it family cause that is how most act here. I sold some hooks awhile back and used the money to get them to the individual fast. I didn't want the hooks and just needed them out of my hair. This gentleman just sent me a t-shirt I just love. We here on faol are doiing things of this nature all the time for each other and that is what is nice about this site. Keeping it family oriented we can post anything. We share information with each other about fly fishing, family, and just about anything. We have fish-ins where we put a face to the name and make new friends and share in the adventures we have experienced. We all come from different walks of life yet seem to get along reasonably well on here. Talk about diversity. thanks everyone for the good times the info and everything you have shared with me.

Aaaaaaaah! Thanks Brother! Virtual group hug for you.

But you still can't have my Bud Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Oh! I thought you said but light.
    .....lee s.

nighthawk Guest

Well said! I couldn't agree more!

Great folks is the reason I spend so much time here.Also thanks to JC and the Misses for keeping this site going for us.

harleybob87;
    Your post got me to thinking about this families power of prayer and how effective it has been. We've just learned that Rocky's mother is cancer free. I have learned that GEM's wife is doing better. I thought back to all the times that someone's request for prayer's and our generous giving have resulted in a positive outcome. You can't get much closer than that my friend

Wouldn't it be great if someday this big family could all get together in one place for a big'ole family reunion type event. I have never met any of my fellow FAOL family members but I still think of all as good friends and family.

Yes sir, mighty fine folks here.

Rocky

I count it a priveledge to have met some of our "extended" family. Even had the opportunity to wet a hook with some. I share with the feeling of family aura, my wife has a jealous attitude when (most every evening) she looks over my shoulder and sees that I am looking or chatting with one of "my fishing friends". From different walks, but what a great common denominator!
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

HB...GREAT post!
    FAMILY is the definitive word for the folks on this site. There is just something about this site that seems to appeal to, & draw in, caring & sharing people. I have made some wonderful friends through this site, & will make many more before my days are done.
    Thank you all for what you mean to me!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread