Quote Originally Posted by Fly Goddess View Post
Hi there Arctic. Fun post huh?
I am covered on the Plastic rods, but I have got some killer glass and a bamboo to build this fall. Just haven't sat down to put them together. Got a killer reels seat
WHICH BY THE WAY, where do you get the Helios reel seat for $15. That would have been my choice, but the ones I found were a bit more money.

Have a new Glass/Plastic blank that is AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to put it together and go drown a fly WITH MY UPPER END LINE
But Goddess????? You're building rods now too???? Isn't that going to upset the division of labor in the household where Mojo builds the rods and you tie the flies?????

If you are building rods now too, won't you have to expand the rod collection out of the waste basket in the closet???? You might even have to add on another room to the house just to store your rods!!!! If that happens, there goes fishing next summer!!!!

Talk about snobs!!! You should have heard the abuse I took for seven days when the Aussie saw a Ugly Stick spinning rod in the back of my truck!!!! I really had him wondering when I dug out the Ugly Stick hat!!!! Hey! Ya got to do what it takes to fill the freezer for winter!!!! Is that one step above or below chasing sockeye with a dip net?????