+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 days

Default 10 days

Greetings from Vermont! I am new here and would like to thank all of you for a wonderful site. I found this site while doing a search for fly rod, panfish. this led to panfish archives. This was like finding a pot of gold.
    Hopefully the weather well continue to clear and wife and I well on the water looking for Sun fish & Blue gills real soon and shear some of our adventures.

charlie45
    After you search through the many articles found here on FAOL, you will know that you have found the pot of gold and a fine bunch of people here to boot. Welcome to FAOL and don't be afraid to jump in on the bulletin boards. Would love to hear from you.

Once again, a hardly big welcome.

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Hi neighbor and welcome.

Used to leave not too far from ya. In Underhill. Now I'm aboutr 20 minutes from Brattleboro in MA. Hope you enjoy this site and post actively. Do you fish Champlain? I always was a trout kind of guy at heart and loved the Missiquoi, in part because it is so beautiful.

jed

Welcome charlie45, enjoy the members, the fish-ins, and all the great info the site has to offer.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Thanks All for the kind welcome! Jed I live about 150 yards from the lower Missiquoi and have fished the upper river in the Richford area. Nice Browns and Smallies but no Blue Gills or Sunfish.
    My wife and I enjoy fishing pan fish in the bays and along the shore line. Low tech and no presure plus good eats.
    My flyfishing this year has been limited to casting practice at the village beach. But even there there are fish 2 Bullhead, 5 Yellow perch and 5 Golden shinners. I din't know Bullhead would take nymphs, yup right in the upper lip and I got to tell ya they put a good bend in a 5 wt.
    Thanks again! I needto tie some flys

------------------
    if worth doing, do it well!

charlie45

Welcome to the family. WE can be a little roudy but it is all in good fun.
    Stop in at the saltwater section, we catch real fish not those little bait fish. Come on down to Florida and play at our fish-in. (shhhh we teach the fish not to bite the week of the fish-in so we can spend more time telling tall tales and stealing flys.)

Again Welcome

Harold

Charlie, Here's your "official" welcome. Glad you found us!

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

+ Reply to Thread