+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roger Stouff's TV Propgram

Default Roger Stouff's TV Propgram

Here is the revised schedule for Native Waters, Roger Stouff's TV program, it is a 2 part program:

2/3/2006 10:00 pm - 10:30 pm Native Waters part 1
    Joe Kipp, a blackfoot tribal member, has been fishing and guiding these waters his whole life. Now he introduces noted fly fisherman, author and Chitimacha Indian Roger Stouff to his first rocky mountain fly fishing adventure.
    2/4/2006 2:00 am - 2:30 am Native Waters part 1
    Joe Kipp, a blackfoot tribal member, has been fishing and guiding these waters his whole life. Now he introduces noted fly fisherman, author and Chitimacha Indian Roger Stouff to his first rocky mountain fly fishing adventure.
    2/6/2006 8:30 am - 9:00 am Native Waters part 1

2/10/2006 10:00 pm - 10:30 pm Native Waters part 2
    In the first episode, Blackfoot Indian and professional guide Joe Kipp introduced Roger Stouff to the pleasures and challenges of fly fishing the extreme waters of his homeland. Now Roger returns the favor, taking Joe through the swamps and bayous of coastal Louisiana and the Chitimacha reservation, as they fly fish for all the species that call that unique region home.
    2/11/2006 2:00 am - 2:30 am Native Waters part 2
    In the first episode, Blackfoot Indian and professional guide Joe Kipp introduced Roger Stouff to the pleasures and challenges of fly fishing the extreme waters of his homeland. Now Roger returns the favor, taking Joe through the swamps and bayous of coastal Louisiana and the Chitimacha reservation, as they fly fish for all the species that call that unique region home.
    2/13/2006 8:30 am - 9:00 am Native Waters part 2

[This message has been edited by LadyFisher (edited 28 January 2006).]

On what station/channel can we see these?

------------------
    Clint

I feel closer to HIM when I'm fishing.
    Clint
    in far west Kentucky

All I get is the Outdoor Channel..so I'll not be seeing these....Never even heard of that one actually..
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Thanks, LF!

There are a couple more airings on the sked,including a 7 p.m. airing on the 3rd

[This message has been edited by RStouff (edited 15 January 2006).]

How does one get the OLN schedule?

Go to [url=http://www.olntv.com:6553a]www.olntv.com[/url:6553a] Then Field Sports and pick Fly Fish America

------------------
    Bill

Check the 1st post in this string by me...
    there is a change in the scheduling!

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Bummer! Notified onscreen a while ago that my Dish Network wouldn't have OLN on anymore because of a pricing issue or something like that. Think they got in a whizzing contest with each other. Boo Hoo! Was so looking forward to seeing Roger's shows too-dagnabit.

That just ain't right.

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:6dee6]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:6dee6]

I have Direct TV Dish. Often I watch OLN on Thursdays, that is the sportsman evening. Most of the other times it is Hockey (Good too) and Bull Fighting (OK is you are rodeo fan) In Michigan (Eastern Time Zone)the fly fishing program will come on Thursday night at 10:00. Channel 608 for me. Good Luck!

------------------
    My mere presence has spoiled the fishing in half a dozen states -Art Scheck

+ Reply to Thread