+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just say, "Thank You"

Default Just say, "Thank You"

I am sure everyone does this, but, just in case they don't:

I just got off the phone placing an order to Hook & Hackle for fly tying hooks, etc. which is where I get most of my fly tying material, and after placing the order, I told the nice lady that I appreciated them being a sponsor of FAOL. She sounded surprised and she sounded like she appreciated my telling her that. It does not take that long to tell someone "thank you" and sometimes we forget how much we appreciate something until after we have lost it. Just my thoughts at this time.

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Hook& Hackle has been sold and will relocate out of Plattsburgh in the near future. If you want to thank Bob and Nancy for past favors you had better give them a call soon.
    Bruce

Any idea who bought them or where they'll be moving to?

[This message has been edited by buckeyetier (edited 19 January 2006).]

I don't know the buyer but I've been told that the operation is going to Pa.
    Bruce

Just in case you didn't see it, Ladyfisher posted about it on the first board...Fly Anglers Online on the 20th. You probably caught it....but just fyi in case you didn't.

Gem

+ Reply to Thread