+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your "handle" and signature ??

most people think mine stands for pure bull sh**, and that may be true at times. it really comes from an old album from Burns and Schreiber called "Pure BS". I thought it was funny and since my initials are also BS, it fit.
    I have'nt found a signature that fits so well.
    Bill

"Panman" - nothing to do with pan fishing, nor pots and pans. I am a dyed in the wool fanatic pan player.

For you that don't know "pan" is short for "Panguingue" a fascinating card game.

Tim Anderson

Bill...some of us know the truth!*G*

I am not to creative and at the time I signed up I was in the process of trying to learn all my favorite fishes scientific/latin names, being a plant guy all plant names are usually referred to by their latin names due to common name problems. So I used the genus name for bass, my favorite fish on the long pole, and of course I spelled it wrong. Micropterus.

My signature just refers to the calm I feel when I am out on the water even after a bad day. It just melts the stress away

------------------
    Who has time for stress when there are fish to catch.
    Nick
    Your hooks sharp????

I bought a new truck way back in '94. I knew I was going to use it for most of the hunting and fishing that I do, so I ordered it stripped down. Rubber floor mats instead of carpet, power nothing except for cruise and a stereo--you get the idea. Anyway, 11 years and 140K+ miles later, I still own that old blue Chevy. Been one of the best vehicles ever. Nothing has broken or shorted except the cruise and stereo. It is kind of like me: aging quick, but still getting the job done even though it isn't quite as sharp as it used to be. The oldest boy, who is now 8, will probably learn to drive in that thing when the time comes. So there you have it.

Ol' blue

My name is realy "Jack" not John and I need to remind myself of it every morning!
    Cactus came from a praire dog shoot in SD. You can guess why, it was painful!!
    My quite is utter nonsence, It is somewhat explained by my post after LF & JC said they planned to attend the AuSable Fish-In.

------------------
    I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here!

Cactus AKA "Lucky Dog (Pirate Name)"

Born and raised in the green mountains of Vermont.

Ver=green

Mont=mountain

Now residing in the green mountains of Virginia.

Have a signature; but, seldom invoke it.

8. Default

My handle is the email address for my business, AScott Fishing Flies. In the process of changing my signature to one of Hemingways quotes from The Old Man And The Sea, but can't decide which one yet!

Marco - very well a possibility of a relation ... at some length. Some of the family split after they came over (~0. I do recall hearing of some heading south (Minneapolis & abound of the States).

Well for me uwyo stands for the University of Wyoming where I go to school and 06 for when I will be graduating and finally moving on. I've had a good time in school, but I can't say I'll be too sad to leave Laramie.

+ Reply to Thread