+ Reply to Thread

Thread: holy $^&!..... TFO is awesome

Default holy $^&!..... TFO is awesome

not too long ago i posted a topic about the grip on my ticr peeling away. well the next day, someone in my house decided to move the rod, and accidently snapped a tiny piece off of the tip of the second piece of the rod. i figured that i should send it back to tfo so that i have it for the end of the season fishing.

anyway, i sent it back last wednesday, and got it back today. not only was it incredibly fast, but i also had the pleasure of opening up the box and finding a completely new rod... not at all what i expected. this is by far the best customer service that i have ever seen, and i know that the next rod that i buy will most definitely be a tfo. they are an excellent example of the quality of this site and all of its sponsors. Thanks LF and JC for running such a great quality site.

[This message has been edited by phatkid248 (edited 12 August 2005).]

The last time I had something happen to a rod it was a St. Croix that I stepped on. It was a 3 year old rod. I took it to the dealer and walked out with a new one. Only had to use the lifetime warrenty once and it was my own fault.
    Made right, made here.

3. Default

My experience with TFO has been exactly the same as phatkid. Great bunch to do business with.

Not only are they a great bunch to do business with, but I still can't get over the quality of the product they sell. For the money, very hard to beat anywhere.

Hmmm...

Yep, the TFO warranty and customer service is outstanding. However; I can't get it out of my head that there should not have been an issue in the first place.

Just my thoughts...your mileage may vary.

+ Reply to Thread