Closed Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

Uh? What? Me? Thar's only one wench in my stable...dat would be the "Dudette"...mawhaahaahaa....I mean, AAARRRGGGHHH!
    (and it was Bill the waitress wanted)

That's not how I remember it! Maybe it was ED. Oh well, we'll have new tales next weekend!
    Bill

Bill:

I'll have the camera with me this time and my wife, so Dude will be caught one way or the other... We can make some pictures that he will have to hang on his tying room wall.

Dude we will change the story to Bill, we are sorry we did not know Linda was reading the board. Sorry.... Linda we are just kidding him...... You know him better than anyone and know he would never look at another woman unless she was dressed like a snook or redfish.

Is that better Gary, do I get my 5 bucks now?

Harold

FIVE BUCKS??? fifty cents, maybe!

Dang, everyone must be fishin in Florida or something. Things sure went dead here.

Me, I'm hoping the 60s and rain opened up some water so I can drag a nymph thru some water that ought to have some gills in it.

Don
    Don Rolfson

Naw Don, not yet...pretty heavy schedule today at work, then taking off tomorrow to tie up some flies and then Thursday heading to purebs' house to begin the pirating and plunderin'!
    Micus, I think, is down in Carolina doin' something illegal and I heard Evil-Dave is somewhere in Haiti (gawd only knows where). We haven't heard from our ship's
    good reverend in a while, and I think all others have abandoned all hope.

AAARRRGGGHHH!

It has been slow around here! I stop by for the entertainment and just figured everybody was down in FL fishing.

It is the middle of February and we are at that awkward in between stage where it can't decide to be winter or spring. Got a ton of snow last week after a wicked warm spell, so there's like a foot and a half of slush on top of whatever ice is left on the lake. Can't see the soft spots or the thin spots because of the snow and guys are sticking trucks right and left. Going to cost them more than what the truck's worth to get them out.

Tied up some bass bugs the other day but definitely feeling more like a sheep farmer/mechanic/plumber/ in February than a flyfisher waiting for spring.

As long as I'm here, I'll share an image from yesterday with the southern pyrates, hoping they'll lift their cup-o-grog and have a chuckle. Snowmobile is broken and slush on the lake is too deep for the ATV, so I put on my mad bomber fur hat, my PFD and my snowshoes (and pants) and walked to town, across the lake, pulling my sled. Besides a bunch of packages of wool for fellow FAOLers, I strapped on $11.65 worth of empty bottles (maddog, I have more!) and a chicken-thievin' coyote. My mom would just die! Don't tell her about this, her heart would break. She thinks I play piano in a cathouse.

Hope everyone is doing well! I want to hear stories from the fish-in!

Tup, I have yet to see the picture, but the image I get just reading that is SO funny my buddy in the next cube is wondering what is up.

That and the e-mails I got from ohiotuber this morning have made my day.

Don
    Don Rolfson

I get it, all y'all are waiting for it to get there so you can take that magical 900th post huh!
    Don Rolfson

let you pirates get away with that!!

Don

[This message has been edited by drolfson (edited 15 February 2005).]
    Don Rolfson

Closed Thread