+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAARRRGGGHHH

Default AAARRRGGGHHH

AAARRRGGGHHHn't there any things people have to post in this forum any more.

I fished a day in Boynton Beach area and had a shot at a Snook, but the snook had better things to do May go out for a quick trip tomorrow AM if the weather is cooperative. It was a fun morning in spite of the lack of success. I had a new rod out and had enough time to get the feel of the 10 wt. It is a heavy stick to cast all day, but for the 2 solid hours I used it there was not a problem. The better my technique was the less strain I put on my arm DUH. The double haul is getting better with practice.

Second. Newsflash, dateline 6/10/06 Ipswich Harbor MA. Stripers were heard having a major party celebrating the departure of one of their most dreaded nemisis, Dave Micus. The CCA (Coastal Conservation Association) is predicting a sharp rise in Striper population due to The departure of the dreaded Mr. Micus.

When Mr. Micus was questioned about this his response was "Nah Nah na bah bah, stick your head in gravey" followed by a "boo hoo" and "wah wah wah, call the wahmbulance for those fish". There is a rumor that he has plans to return and once again terrorize the fishery for the fall run.

jed

The "Big Sky" will feel the tremor of the Micus soon enough. Do you think he will use a stripping basket on the Galletin?

I wonder how those #24 griffiths gnats will get onto his 12 lb. test fluro or how delicate his 9 wt. will deliver it if he ever gets the fly tied on?

jed

i'm tying pmd's on 2/0 hooks! if trout dig those itty bitty 18's, they're gonna love my monster flies!

You know what they say? "Big flies catch big fish"

I'm having trouble finding the right sized wings. Anyone have condor feathers they want to trade?

No Condor feathers but some dirtbag shot an Eagle around here not too long. I could ask him for the feathers when he gets out of jail.

jed

eagle feathers are a little small for what i have in mind...

Then forget the 2/0's get one of Josko's 6/0's. It will be weighted better. You also might want JC's broomstick to cast it. Anything less would be like a wet noodle.

jed

doesn't jc need that broomstick for halloween?

+ Reply to Thread