+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going back...

1. Default Going back...

to paradise. Harbour Island, Bahamas. Bonefish Joe (see Dick Brown's "Fly Fishing for Bonefish" for more info on Bonefish Joe Cleare) and I are hooking up for four days of flats fishing nirvana. Last time was truly awesome and I had a great time. Bonefish Joe sang his "Bonefish Song", I caught plenty of bones, and pushed my skills to the limit to get them. It was truly a magical experience.

[This message has been edited by Acuna (edited 05 February 2006).]

Acuna the Island looks premo !! I'l be in Eleuthera 4/22-4/28, My second trip. Send me a Pm if you could about the rental or where you stay and if Kayaks are available or boats for rent.

Good luck

Tight lines and long runs

Philip

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

3. Default

Phillip-

My family and our friends use [url=http://www.myharbourisland.com:7db87]www.myharbourisland.com[/url:7db87] to make our living arrangements. I have never rented a kayak on Harbour Island. There are a couple of little flats that can hold bonefish depending on the tide. There are a couple of boatment who could ferry you to islands with flats around them, or you could just book a guide. If you were looking for a straight up DIY bonefishing trip, I think Eleuthra offers more. Harbour Island is a GREAT vacation spot, and offers GREAT bonefishing if you want to pony up the $$$ to book a guide to take you to the flats (remote reaches of Eleuthra).

Hope that helps!

Acuna

Acuna, I had a blast last year. I caught more Bonz then I could ever imagine, I surprised my self. This year I want to nail a cuda or two

The island is very laid back and Tippy's is a nice place to enjoy other Bone fishers and suck up the Kalik.

I can't wait for April to come around.

Enjoy my friend

Philip

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

+ Reply to Thread