+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ft. lauderdale help

Ahh Dave, that really hurts. I bet if we meet in Fla its gonna be a set up and I'm goin' down. Did you tell them about- oops forget it never mind.

Is it okay to post on the is board for new alias suggestions? Looks like I'll need one.

jed

Thanks, Harold & Josko! It looks like the govt. is flying me down on tuesday morning and flying me out on wednesday evening. i'll be at the sheraton in dania, fl, and i notice on a map that there is a canal called the 'tarpon waterway' right behind the hotel. since i'm not gonna have much time to travel to fish, i'm hoping that is an accurate name and not just a tourist thing. anyway, jed, meet me at the hotel. and if yo're carrying an open umbrella it will make it easier for the fbi, uh, me to recognize you...

I'm flying North on Monday. Looks like we have to wait to fish together again when Striper season starts up, or maybe Shark season

I don't worry about the FBI finding me, they are already following me around up here.

jed

Jed, You need to get on the "no spy" list.
    Just pick up the phone and tell them, no need to dial.

------------------
    "Although prequalifed by virtue of their brain size, trout have no politics."
    J.A.Kassane
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

Dudley,
    I'm in such deep stuff after hanging with Micus I don't even have to pick up the phone. I just speak and they listen.

jed

Since my father had a condo over in North Miami Beach I had the chance to catch a few peacock bass on the fly yeras ago, and it isn't that far from Davie. If you can obtain a copy of South Florida's Peacock Bass by Carlos Hildago there's a bunch of maps that specify which canals have the peacocks& the fly patterns! The C-11 canal or South New River Canal runs parrallel to Griffin Road which is close to the IGFA & Bass Pro Shops just off I-95, but my local knowledge is limited to the Snake Creek Canal off Miami Gardens Drive near Sky Lake, which is about 10 minutes from Gulfstream Race Track & 20 minutes from the Dania " HI-LIE " Jai-Lai sports complex, if it's still there! Sort of like catching bass on steroids when they strike & fight! Good fishing !

Hey Jed

I am really good at making photos look like I want them... We could do up some that might make D. Micus change his mind... That cute blond model drapped all over him might be enough if we were to hint at sending it to his wife........... Let me know if I can help.. I know D. Micus is looking for a way out so he could fish more while down there.... heheheheheheheheheh

Harold

harold, if you make that pic of me, can i have a small one for my wallet????

Harold,
    Thanks, I'll come right over to be the stand in, in the photo.

Glad to hear the good news in your fight against cancer.

jed

+ Reply to Thread