+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to Wake Up the Pirates

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Default Time to Wake Up the Pirates

It definitely time to rally the pirates to the old skull and cross bones. This board is getting deader than "frog water." So you guys are obviously not posting. That leaves fishing or drinking. What goes on pirates? 8T

What the heck is that pirate noise? AAaaaeeeeeeeiiiiihhhh----wrong noise---that's a 2/0 Clouser hooked through the bridge of your nose.

------------------
    You had better learn to be a happy camper. You only get one try at this campground and it's a real short camping season.

They say, let sleeping dogs lie, and thats all pirates do is lie... well lie and steal.

AAARRRGGGHHH

jed

Who rang the ships bell whilst a fly was in the air ? Seems fly tying has been taking up some of the time, while trying to find suitable Fish-In accomadations & an agreeable itinerary since the secret pirates meeting has taken up more time than expected. Hoisting another grog to ponder how to get the fish to rise from the inquiry !

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Seems that the prirates can't be raised. Must be working as department store Santas. 8T

We're all working as Fish-In Santas here in Department Florida, and it isn't easy getting the holiday presents arranged & wrapped! Hurricanes & inflation are too many heavy things on the knees at one time to listen to !

Ahoy thar Eight thumbs,
    It's not cold enough for the pirates to come ashore and tell their tales by the fire! It's got to be so cold that the floridians put on long pants and the northerners don't take off their long johns before the pirates spin their yarns. Patience my lad, they'll be here. And then you'll regret you asked!
    arrrrrrrggggghhhhh and God be wit ye
    Rev Mike

Now that the Stripers are gone it's time to hibernate until ice season.

------------------
    Who has time for stress when there are fish to catch.
    Nick
    Your hooks sharp????

So you think the pirates are sleeping. Well some of us have been in the hospital chasing nurses. But as for sleeping,,,,, If you have ever spent the night in the hospital you know there is no sleep.

I have been plotting and planning while I have been sick, and Cap Yid has trained a new pirate. So we will be sneaking back on board in a day or so... Watch out, we have a new check list of rods we need to acquire. heheheh

Harold

Hey, hey, hey ! Harolds' back on board the forum today ! Chasin' too many hot & cold running nurses for interrupting his one-eyed patch sleeping ! AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!Must be about ready....to flyfish off the ship !

HH what secret Pattern are you tying for those nurses eh I'll bet your long lining em and using circle hooks.

I thought most died off and went to straight to H$ll.

Thank God for HH and ET, I don't mean to get spiritual over this ya know.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

+ Reply to Thread