+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Maybe...

Gary:

A little bird told me you should take Linda.
    I hear there is a big red waiting for her.

WE need you to write another story about her. WE are still fighting the red tide here. So I am still catching up with the honeydo book. I do not know if it will ever get finished.
    Exactly what was the deal that you and D. Micus were working out so he could get your list done? Maybe I can offer him the same deal.

<grin>

Harold

Fishcreek, I love cobia, there runnin' the beaches right now, but since I am now "boatless" doesn't do me much good. May will actually be the best month for 'gator trout around Mosquito Lagoon and the river.

Ascott...that's why I quite tying commercially. Lost too much time to fishin'.

Harold, Linda has to work this weekend and I get to play. Saturday I have to do some yardwork, but Sunday...well, watch my backcast!!*G*

I think I'll... shovel more snow.

jed

Wish I was still in sunny Florida,if I want to fish here in New York I will have to cut holes in the ice, or go to a stream and watch my guides ice up.................

Gary,
    It was a pleasure meeting you and fishing with you and Bill. As well as all the other fine people Judy and I had the pleasure to meet. What a good time was had by all.

Tight lines
    Les Maynard

Flats Dude;

Show this to Linda!

YOU are working her way too hard. You need to cook for her on Saturday, make your famous Prime Rib!!! Then Go fishing on Sunday.

Harold

Les, my pleasure!
    Harold, I cook for her ALL the time...Sunday was corned beef, steamed cabbage, candied carrots, boiled new potatoes and pearl onions...she's spoiled rotten!!!!! (and I still didn't get to fish....damned wind!

Dude;
    It was bad here this weekend with the wind. The weather was good, but the wind was almost like it was march.
    Linda may be spoiled rotten but from what I hear she is just about perfect for. And remember you spoiled her starting with the first time you took her fishing.
    Dinner sounded good. Made me think I need to cook for Sue soon. Maybe the wind will move away soon. Like in 3 weeks....

Hope you at least got outside, I did and it was wonderful to feel the sun on my back, I soaked it up (of course through the sunscreen and long sleeve shirts and the hat. Never did like sunburns.

Harold

+ Reply to Thread