+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trading tying materials

Default trading tying materials

Hi, I have a hen pheasant breast that I would like to trade for something I need. I also have some pheasant tail feathers. Let me know. Thanks

What type of items are you looking for Chub1? I could use some Pheasant.

Don
    Don Rolfson

Fatman Guest

Chub,

another thing you may want to check out on the board is the swap box for tying materials. You can read through the posts and see if it's something you're interested in. I know from reading the current thread the box got lost or misplaced somewhere but it's still a fun thing.
    [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum24/HTML/000344.html:a2df7]http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum24/HTML/000344.html[/url:a2df7]

Fatman

Craig... I didn't bring all my stuff home with me this time but I did bring quite a bit. Let me know what you're needing.

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

RIP Swap Box wherever you are - sniff...

Well why dont we start another swap box for canada and u.s. ?
    Ryan

A little advise if you do chose to start another swap box - don't allow really new FAOL members to participate. I think that the last one was snatched by a new member. It's really easy for someone to sign up to simply have a "gift" mailed to them and never come back.

The last person to have the last swap box had a total of eleven posts and never replied to Trez about where the box was or if he had sent it out.

[This message has been edited by TXBuzz (edited 12 May 2005).]

Well the swap box sounded awesome but wow my heart sank as I read that...and I was'nt even part of it..sounded like a really kewl thing..if I had some really good tying buddies I'd actually think of trying that..but don't think I'd do it in this way...shame things seemed to really be going good too...nonetheless....I hope all your fams are doing good..I love the way you get such "feel" for the ppl on this site...best thing about the whole overall site...

------------------
    "I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Once again when a topic is started on the BB it ends up in a conversation that has nothing to do with the original post.

I have a hen pheasant breast. It's from a juvenile pheasant so the feather shafts are very soft, ideal for soft hackle. Probably a life time amount.

If anyone is interested in trading for this item tell me what you have. I don't need anything and will probably take anything you have. Once when trading I received fish hair. No way would I buy that stuff but it sure is fun to own.

Let's see what you have.

+ Reply to Thread