+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Batson Enterprises- Rainshadow/Forecast

Default Batson Enterprises- Rainshadow/Forecast

The Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast Team wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Thank you for all of your support this past year. I enjoy monoriting this board and the enthusiasm in all of your rodbuilding adventures.Please feel free to contact us with any of your rodbuilding questions in regards to our Rainshadow rod blanks/Forecast rod blanks & rodbuilding components.
    Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast products [url=http://www.batsonenterprises.com:ab31d]www.batsonenterprises.com[/url:ab31d]
    batson@batsonenterprises.com
    877-875-2381

------------------

Bill;
    A very Merry Christmas to you and your team.
    Tomorrow 2 very good friends of mine will get "Forecast" rods built and signed my me!

Thank you Mr. Batson!
    I have a 3 weight Rainshadow, waiting for me to unwrap it under the tree right now!
    (Yep, even the preacher peaks!)

Thanks for your good work.

Ed

But Ed, you can get caught giggling!

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Thank you Bill, you have some GREAT products and every time I call with a question everybody is very helpful. Way to go.

What a great company! I have built quite a few of your fly rod blanks, using the forecast components, and when I needed support, it was fast, friendly, and helpful. A super company founded on outstanding customer service, and always has the customer in mind. Thanks a ton!

My 13 year old daughter and I are starting on a 3pc.5 wt.this morning her first hand made rod.finished a 3wt. for her 8 year old brother yesterday at about 1:00 A.M.but it dried in time to get it under the tree
    We all know the area code for heaven is 406

I've Batson blanks for a while, and they are some of my favorites. I started with the Forecast line and still build more of them than other blank, but have also built rods on the old RX7 and RX8 (not the plusses, yet) blanks. Fantastic! I think my favorite is still the RX8 6'6" 2 weight. Too bad those went out of production. I could have built 3 or 4 more just from letting guys try mine.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the big show in Charlotte this February. It will be nice putting a face to the voice on the phone. Keep up the great work and the wonderful products!

We all Thank you for the kind words & support of our programs. "The Vision Continues" through your support of our dealers. We look forward to 2006.
    Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have in regards to the Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast product lines. Ask for them by name; to assure you get Quality Products at Reasonable prices so we can back them up with our exceptional customer service.
    Thanks again
    Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow Blanks/Forecast Blanks & Components
    877-875-2381
    batson@batsonenterprises.com
    batsonenterprises.com

+ Reply to Thread