+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Common Cents System

Default Common Cents System

Just in case you may have missed it, we now have a link to the complete Common Cents System articles which appeared in RodMaker Magazine. It is listed under FEATURES, then Rod Building.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

WELL DONE! and
    THANK YOU to FAOL and to Tom Kirkman

I have the original articles from RodMaker magazine and they have been very useful.

John

Thanks Ladyfisher. I am interested in the CCS, and currently subscribe to Rod Maker magazine. But I didn't have the money to buy up all the back issues to get the complete information. Thanks for the heads up. I have printed it and I have it now, thanks to you. (just a btw I bought my only blank so far from Mr. King) Completely satisfied with it, just have read so much about different things you can do....haven't finished building the rod yet. Well, the wife's cancer and then her broken hip replacement 3.5 hours away for 6 weeks hasn't helped my time management a whole lot.

Thanks again Laydyfisher.

Gem

I agree thanks for providing it right at our fingertips.

Steve Molcsan
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

RodMaker magazine is going to close down, so it is really special that Tom Kirkman has put the 'system' online so everyone who is interested can have it.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Thanks you JC. In fact just got back from another round trip to Phoenix for the doc to check her hip. 10:30pm.

All her surgeries and chemotherapy has been done in Phoenix as well. So....lotta trips.....

Anywhoooo....thanks JC. You have no idea the impact of your little message....it may seem like such a little thing....but the months....years we been fighting it..your message out of the blue it did me some good.

Thanks again JC. PS...I don't know WHY it had such an impact on me.....but I just suddenly felt more better.

Sincerely,

Gem

[This message has been edited by Plain Old Jim (edited 27 October 2005).]

ladyfisher... i'm curious, what's your source about rodmaker magazine closing down? i have reason to believe the magazine's closure is false.

eric
    fresno, ca.

Eric, didn't mean to alarm you. I had an email from Tom this morning, indicating he
    isn't ready to do that yet. To be honest, he threatened to do that two years ago, too.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

+ Reply to Thread