+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!

Default HELP!!!

Left my cane rod together for 7 days or so, can't get it apart now, help!!!

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

i don't know if this works for cane bt it does for graphite

ice down the ferrule for a bit then hold onto it for a few seconds then pull

the cold then warmth usually does the trick

Try heating the ferrules, just a little though, too much and you will break the bond to the bamboo.
    Did you try the behind the knees trick? It works, helps to keep the pulling straight.
    Don't like the two person pull, seen too many broken that way.
    Pete

%$&)*&%)_*_*^%$#$#, Tryed all that stuff guys, what in the world welded this thing together? Heat, cold, warm, what???

PS: This sucks, it really does, sorry folks, I'v been trying for days now to get this thing apart, is this permanit???

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 17 June 2005).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

A LITTLE Liquid Wrench?

Tks lou, was in the chat earlier, and that;s what they said, gonna give it a go... 'S" my baby stuck in a rut... I'm starting to get blisters on my hands from tryng to get it apart, and Like Bill T said(Grubb don't set it in a corner together) well I didn't know, was just enjoying looking at it, awww well, something to learn every day..."S"

------------------

There is only one product that I have never seen to fail in getting stuck metal parts to come apart and that is Aero Kroil by Kano Laboratory. I would highly recommend it. Keep it off the boo. just spray it on something like a dubbing needle and apply droplets to the edge of the ferrule.
    [url=http://www.kanolabs.com/:4ff2b]http://www.kanolabs.com/[/url:4ff2b]

------------------
    Joe

Here's one, why does it work out that something, or someone, you love the most, hurt you so bad???

Yes Sir, going to bed, but still, I'v been doing the math..." I gotta go back to school to re-learn this math stuff, I missed something...lol

------------------

Tks, fly, I also will give it a go, want my cane back to where it was, and thanks for posting along with the rest...

Tim

------------------

How in the He.. that Bill T knew I had set it in a corner to rest, I'll never know, ok, maybe cause he knows what he's doing??? "S" At first I thought he had esp or something, lol, Then I realized the guy knows cane...
    he's raised cane along time...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 17 June 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread