+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montana Wild - A disgraceful film company

Context nothwitstanding, I enjoyed immensly " The company's statement would do credit to a politician caught in bed with his mistress in terms of how they frame the natrrative". Could only possibly have been bested by the wit of one, Over My Waders, who once dwelt herein.

Mark

Thanks for the explanation. I have no stake in this fight, simply offering up discussion. The only other question I would have is, in 2013, were the regs as they explained? And then changed in 2014?

My take is, I would hate to blackball a group of people if they truly do have an argument. That would be just as bad as fishing outside the regs. I've seen allegations be wrong on both sides of the coin with sportsman and F&G/Parks.

Thanks for the explanation Gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Context nothwitstanding, I enjoyed immensly " The company's statement would do credit to a politician caught in bed with his mistress in terms of how they frame the natrrative". Could only possibly have been bested by the wit of one, Over My Waders, who once dwelt herein.

Mark
    Polite applause. I miss Over My Waders. Is he still flinging flies somewhere?

Ed

Blog Entries

I finally read the article. This brings up an issue I feel pretty strongly about. It is one thing for a fisherman, in the pursuit of his own private pleasure, to make a mistake and violate fish and game rules. He needs to be fined.
    It is another for a fisherman, in the pursuit of his own private pleasure, to intentionally violate fish and game rules. He needs to be fined. If there were a way to determine "intent", he should be fined much more.

It is a TOTALLY different thing when a COMMERCIAL operation violates fish and game rules. Folks committing such violations while doing so for profit should face much stiffer penalties in my opinion. These folks are making a living off the sport we love and should be treated much more harshly than the non-commercial fisherman. In my opinion, I should add.

+ Reply to Thread