+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: UP-date on WarrenP

Keep it up Warren!
    Separate your observations from your preconceptions. See what is, not what you expect.

I had gotten two cards for warren and I went over to the hospital this morning to take them to him. They were getting him ready to go back to the hospital for a blood transplant. I was only there a few minuets so I am not sure of anything or what's going on and at the time Warren or Debbie was also in the dark. I will let everyone know what up as soon as I know anything. Prayers please for Warren and Debbie.

God Bless
    WayneC

Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I'll keep both of them in my prayers.

Jim Smith

Talked to Debbie and what happen was that Warren was bleeding at the surgical location and they were giving him the third pint of blood by 3PM today. He is still not out of the woods with all this so please keep him and Debbie in your prayers.

God Bless
    WayneC

It seems that Warren is going from one problem to another? Something just does not seem right with his overall treatment.

I have given everyone some wrong info, Warren is not bleeding from the surgical location, but from the open wound on his backside. They had hooked up a vacuum system to suck up the blood and to keep a blood flowing to the wound for his healing process. I am thinking these people are not doing their job or they don't know what they are to do. When they took him to the hospital for the blood transfusion they gave him 4 units of blood that day and then they gave him 2 more the next day. Debbie said they had the suction set to high and it was sucking the blood right out of him. This is two major problems that I think the hospital has given Warren and that's two too many. I am sorry for the mix up on the information and I will get it right before I post again. Please keep him and Debbie in your prayers.

God Bless
    WayneC

Gentlemen, members , admin et al.
    At risk of seeming insensitive, (AND I CANNOT BE), enough is enough. Does Warren and Debbie really want the world to know out of which orifice Warren is currently leaking ?? Brings to mind the BANNING of a member herein Eric Bridges aka Nitehawk, also he a veteran for posting ( perhaps adnauseum to some) his medical struggles he named as PTSD. " Some" FAOL members ( unnamed ..unless........) jumped on his case stating "enough is enough" and caused admin to BAN him asserting that this is a fly fishing site and matters of that nature had no place here. The hipocracy before us is JUST THAT
    I hope Warren wins this epic battle before him and I hope he again will be able again to challenge me in my opinions as to how "this place should be run". So, having said my piece , I rest.

Mark
    PS: In order not to diminish this overall POSITIVE intended thread into negativity, please post ( if necessary) your comments to me via PM.

If I have done something wrong or over stepped my bounds by posting this about Warren with up-dates I am sorry. I didn't think I could not post about someone's illness. Please, someone let me know one way or the other of the rules.

God Bless
    WayneC

There is a difference!!
    Both Warren and newbee have been positive posters on this board. Warren showed his fly tying skills and his insight to fishing wet fly's quite often and was a mentor to several of us Tennessee boys, myself and newbee included!
    Eric Bridges never contributed anything positive to the board, only complaints. He was "Ol' Gloom & Doom"!! And did not fit with the intent of this forum.
    Warren has received some very questionable treatment and I think that has many of us upset!

Wayne, please keep us informed about Warren's condition. Marco's post was about an agenda of his own and not really about Warren at all. I think I will decline to comment further on that agenda.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

+ Reply to Thread