+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rocky Mountain Fly Highway

Blog Entries

Default Rocky Mountain Fly Highway

Last night I watched a program on TV, the Rocky Mountain Fly Highway. What a great show! It was so good I just ordered the DVD and will use it as a presentation at my club meeting in the near future. The show starts off in southwest Montana (Yellowstone Park) and then follows Hwy 20 through Idaho and into Oregon, a 500 mile drive filled with all kinds of fly fishing rivers and lakes. Keep an eye out for it to be shown on your TV stations. It is a very good program. I am sure we have some FAOL'ers who have fished those waters, lucky people.

Larry ---sagefisher---

Larry,

What network was it on?

Default Where to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by sagefisher View Post
    Last night I watched a program on TV, the Rocky Mountain Fly Highway. What a great show! It was so good I just ordered the DVD and will use it as a presentation at my club meeting in the near future. The show starts off in southwest Montana (Yellowstone Park) and then follows Hwy 20 through Idaho and into Oregon, a 500 mile drive filled with all kinds of fly fishing rivers and lakes. Keep an eye out for it to be shown on your TV stations. It is a very good program. I am sure we have some FAOL'ers who have fished those waters, lucky people.

Larry ---sagefisher---
    Where did you buy the DVD and how much did it cost? I enjoy shows such as that.

Blog Entries

I went to:

http://flyhighway.com/

and clicked on the Buy tab. That takes you to a page where you pick either a DVD or BlueRay click on that and it took me to Amazon.

Cost was $19.99 plus a few bucks for shipping since I didn't order anything else to take me over $35 for free shipping.

The program was on a seldom watched station from the Seattle are Kong (affiliated with NBC) but I see it was shown elsewhere on a CBS affiliate.

Larry ---sagefisher---

I just googled it and found this link where you can watch it on line. I haven't watched it all yet but started the video and it seemed to play alright.

Dave

Actually, it was only a two minute trailer. Didn't realize that at first.
    Last edited by dave potts; 01-09-2015 at 12:02 AM.

They also have a free app for your smartphone. Also if in the Boise area they had the DVD at Costco for less than online.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread