+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Net holster

Quote Originally Posted by johnstoeckel View Post
    I'd say, measure your net handle and head to the plumbing and / or electrical section of your local home store and see what you can find. It should work with a wader belt.
    I was thinking about making my own and this sounds like a good way to do it. Thanks!

obviously you guys are missing the entire point of fly fishing... it doesn't matter AT ALL how well something works, only how much you pay for it!!!
    To the simpleton, proof does not matter once emotion takes hold of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jszymczyk View Post
    obviously you guys are missing the entire point of fly fishing... it doesn't matter AT ALL how well something works, only how much you pay for it!!!
    I've always enjoyed "tackle craft" -- ie, making or customizing my own tackle -- whether it's flies, leaders, lanyards, tippet spool holders or whatever. Sometimes it saves some money and sometimes it actually costs more, but there's some personal satisfaction in having something I made or customized myself and that suits my exact personal preferences.

$_12.JPGNEW CLC 439 LEATHER STEEL LOOP HAMMER TOOL HOLDER FOR BELT

$3.00
    Buy It Now

A superior quality hammer holder made of top grain leather with a riveted, cradle-style steel loop. Cradle design reduces hammer movement. Fits belts up to 2?" wide. Top grain leather.

Quote Originally Posted by kengore View Post

Attachment 13240NEW CLC 439 LEATHER STEEL LOOP HAMMER TOOL HOLDER FOR BELT

$3.00
    Buy It Now

A superior quality hammer holder made of top grain leather with a riveted, cradle-style steel loop. Cradle design reduces hammer movement. Fits belts up to 2?" wide. Top grain leather.

That's perfect! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread