+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Adventure Begin's

Default The Adventure Begin's

This Wednesday Morning I'll be heading to Canton, OH to pick up Ohiotuber and head on down to Tullahome, TN to fish with WarrenP. On the way we will visit deleo6446 in Nashville.
    A road trip for the mind and body! Meet good friends for the first time and fish some new waters. It don't get no better than that!!
    Hmmmm! Meet good friend's for the first time!!?? Could only be said here! Thank's FAOL!

------------------
    Don't forget the Michigan Fish-In August 14th to the 20th. The Holy Water's of the Au Sable await you!!

Cactus

Fant astic!! I hope we will be able to enjoy some "Fish" stories on your return. Big flies, equal big fish, I hope you have a big supply of #8 San Juan worms?

Jonezee;
    I'll let my chubby Irish buddy tell the stories. You know how the Irish can tell tales!

------------------
    Don't forget the Michigan Fish-In August 14th to the 20th. The Holy Water's of the Au Sable await you!!

Cactus

Jack,

I am waiting!!! Take your time and please be careful. The weather is suppose to be in the upper 80's and 90's with a lot of humidity and a daily possibility of isolated thunderstorms. This is the norm here. Thunderstorm in the front yard and dry as a bone in the back yard. The fish are waiting and the fly tying table is ready and I am waiting!

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Jack: Just let the tuber know the following, and he may already have it tatooed on his chest anyway...Here's to you and yours, and if you and yours ever met up with mine and ours, lets hope your and yours as are good to mine and ours as mine and ours are to you and yours! I stil have an aunt in Dublin and an uncle in O'fearrel. There are more Jones' in Ireland than Murphy's. FYI> Jonezee

------------------
    I learn more about the world while talking to myself when fishing alone

Meet good friend's for the first time!!??
    It's only what you guys make it to be.
    (Strong part of Castwell's ancestery is named 'Gross')(You know which island that is!)

Gonna be a great trip for sure! Leo & I haven't seen each other since Ft Benning in 1966, found each other again through FAOL, and Leo did a BEAUTIFUL restoration on my vintage Southbend 291 'boo. Can't wait to see him again!! Warren & I first started trading emails just before he joined FAOL...he asked if I was related to a Flanagan in Dellroy, Ohio where Warren attended High School. I advised I was not, but had fished a pond in Dellroy belonging to 2 Physician friends...turned out that Warren & I had fished the same pond! In addition, Jack & I have developed a great friendship, & we're starting a "string" of fishing trips. It's a small world, & this community has sure been a positive experience for me.
    We will forward a report after all our exploits this week.
    Mike

------------------
    You can call me Mike & you can call me Mikey..Just remember that this site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Hey Guys,

Sounds like a good warm up for your
    South Carolina trip. Hope you gents have
    a great time, catch a lot of fishies and
    come away with the best stories ever.*G*
    Warm regards, Jim

+ Reply to Thread