+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just say'n hey.

Ed...I am not sure that statement is always correct. Sometime Warren is the bad guy and Jack is the good guy, but you can always count on both of them to help you get better at fly fishing or fly tying. Welcome aboard BR-549 and I hope to meet up sometime.

WayneC

Thanks gents, on jack behalf he's 100%, just a straight up good guy, couldnt think of a better fellow to be seen with & makes fly rodding look like poetry in motion, wish I could cast like him.

Figured to dig around in the FAQ section to get me started off, probably most of what I'm curious about has already been covered by other green horns, & am a firm believer in learn'n to do things correct the first time VS have'n to break a habit, I feel to be in very accomplished company consider'n the years of experience ya'll have & will take your advice as gospel, I dig me some learn'n.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-549 View Post
    Thanks gents, on jack behalf he's 100%, just a straight up good guy, couldnt think of a better fellow to be seen with & makes fly rodding look like poetry in motion, wish I could cast like him.
    Boy oh boy...one day with the old Curmudgeon and he has you snowballed! I figured it would take at least 2 trips! I better get down there soon and show you how us Yankees beat the water to a froth and terrorize those Spotted Dace you boys have in Tennessee.

By the way, welcome from Ohio...the land of real flyfishermen!!

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Welcome aboard from the left coast.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Welcome from E TN

Quote Originally Posted by BR-549 View Post
    Yes, Jack is a good guy. He rode up to MIFI with me several years ago. If he hadn't been a good companion, I wouldn't have brought him back.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_D View Post
    Welcome aboard. Remember that Jack plays "Bad Cop" and Warren plays "Good Cop". Forget the rubbish about chopping wood and drawing water, etc... Just catch a few fish and swap a few yarns. Hopefully we'll get to meet up on the Duck or Elk sometime the Spring. I think Warren is hoping to flip flies on Tax Day this year.

Regards,
    Ed
    Don't forget about Brad, sitting back in the shadows and supervising.
    Work is something for people that don't fish.

+ Reply to Thread