+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan pre-fishin

Default Michigan pre-fishin

Our club...Three Rivers Fly Fishers, from Ft. Wayne, In [url=http://www.3rff.org:6a4a8]www.3rff.org[/url:6a4a8] is having our annual Michigan outing this weekend. We will start showing up Thursday and staying through Sunday for the most part with a few guys hanging around until early next week. The site is the campground at Croton Dam near Newaygo on the Muskegon River. Anybody who is in the area and wants to stop by and say hi is welcome. We'll have the club banner hanging around somewhere. Stop by for a fish story, glass of scotch or cold drink. I'll be in the white Pontiac Montana with the SAGE sticker in the back window.

------------------
    These are the idle thoughts that posses a man's mind when he's not able to fish.

Satchel;
    I've had that marked on my calandar for quite awhile. Unfortunatly I nailed a deer Saturday night and don't know if I can get down to visit. Don't think the law inforcement would appriciate the duct tape holding the front end togather. Darn!!

------------------
    Don't forget the Michigan Fish-In August 14th to the 20th. The Holy Water's of the Au Sable await you!!

Cactus

Jack... Some of them have no sense of humor. Some do. I'll be there by Thur. afternoon and staying until Sunday noonish. Stop by and say hi if you get down that way.

------------------
    These are the idle thoughts that posses a man's mind when he's not able to fish.

Three Rivers Fly Fishers from FT. Wayne,
    Welcome to Michigan. Stop at the fishing shop (Parson's) in Newago for an update on the fishing activity near the dam.
    Again, welcome!
    Steve, Secretary
    Grand River Fly Tyers

Yeah, "Stop by for a fish story, glass of scotch ..." Then drive off and get someone killed! May I suggest that if you're going to serve scotch, which is implied, that whoever is in charge take the car keys from drinkers.

Allan

+ Reply to Thread