+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Sign Up Thread 2013

I received a rather large box today from my FAOL Secret Santa! Thank you, Royce!

I will open it on Christmas unless I cannot stand looking at it and open it sooner!! If I do, I will be sure to take some pictures and post them here. Have a great Christmas Royce and thank you!!
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Blog Entries

not sure if i already opened up my gift from santa. I received a hook remover for my lanyard.

My gift went out this week. I'm keeping mine under the tree for opening closer to the 25th.

Guess what was waiting for me at the Post Office today!

A package from my friend Jerry, aka "Hairwing 530"! Now to decide whether to open it now or wait until Christmas day, hmm?

I have to admit, I'm not very good at waiting. I'm sort of a "I want it all, and I want it NOW!" sort of guy. One thing I know for sure. If it's from Jerry, I know it will be GREAT. Thanks Jerry. I'll let you know what I decide.

Royce

You're quite welcome, Royce... And, you've got one more thing coming, sayeth Santa, the Christmas tease, aka hairwing530. And, Kaboom1... you rock!!! Many thanks, my friend... Jerry, aka hairwing530

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

Got a package under the tree from Santa yesterday!

The USPS just delivered a package from my Secret Santa cmcculloch. Thanks so much. I'm really looking forward to opening this.

Jim

Well, Jerry convinced me that life is uncertain so I should open my secret Santa gift. Who am I to disagree?

So what was in the package? It started with one of his great vintage cigar boxes. I'm gonna build a nice divided insert for it and use it to hold an assortment of fly tying items. Next was a really cool vintage "Perrine"fly box. I'll sure put that to good use. Next came a small "Irideus" fly box with an assortment flies. These boxes are a nice size for a lot of things. Last was a bottle of head cement thinner.

Pretty cool stuff. Thanks a bunch Jerry! Have a Merry Christmas!!! (That goes for everyone.)

image.jpg
    Last edited by Royce; 12-18-2013 at 10:33 PM.

And, you as well, Royce... That goes for one and all here on FAOL... Jerry, aka hairwing530

I just could not wait any longer to open my gift from my FAOL Secret Santa! I just got tired of looking at that large box sitting in my fly tying room and I just had to open it! Now that I have opened it, all I can say is, WOW! Thank you so much, Royce! That is some beautiful wood working on your part and it will be used a lot and every time I look at it, I will think of you. Thank you, Thank you...

Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread