+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gift from the heart

Default gift from the heart

I want to thank you Mr. Smith for the gift that you sent to me. The package came today and I was amazed at all the different kind of flies you have given me. I am new to fly fishing and so I am not sure how to fish all of them. I have called my mentor, WarrenP and asked him to look at them and explain what is what. I am very grateful for the gift. I truly know that the fly's came from your heart and sent to help a newbee in the world of Fly Fishing and Fly Tying. I will always be grateful for your kindness.

Newbee,

You are very welcome and I hope you have a great time fishing with the flies. I tried to give you patterns that will work on a wide variety of fish in your area. Although Warren may not know the names of all of the flies (especially since I made some of the patterns up myself), he will certainly know which species of fish to use them on and how to fish them.

I'm glad to be able to help out and I hope that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Take care and God Bless

Jim

You will have to look high and low to find a nicer person than Jim. He is a true believer in sharing and one of these days I hope to be able to pay him a visit and meet and fish with him. I will look forward to seeing the flies he sent you.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread