+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dan Bailey Waist High Waders

Default Dan Bailey Waist High Waders

Anyone try them? Are the front pockets actually functional - to hold a few odds and ends?

I like the looks of them, but could get waist highs cheaper at Cabelas or get gore tex for the same price through LL Bean. I use a chest fly box, and if the pockets could hold a few things (like a tube of split shot, some floatant, etc) I would probably lean this way. I always wondered why nobody seemed to put pockets in waist high waders.

I have not used there waste high's but I do have two pair of there waders and like them very much. I also have a pair of there hippers that work well. No problems and I have had them for two season's now. The pocket must work as my son has those waste high's and seems to like them? I know if you have any problem's they are as good as anyone on replacing them. Ron

[This message has been edited by RonMT (edited 25 May 2006).]

I bought a pair of Cabelas neoprene waders on sale for around $50. I want to trad them in because they leak nere the boot. Does anyone know if I coud trade them in for a different pair of waders if there the same price? And how long does it take to recieve the waders after you ship yours out?

I just went through my second set of cabela's guide tech waders, only got 4 outings on both sets before they started to leak on the top inside leg. I called them up and they had them to me in 4 days. I'm currently waiting on a set of simms L2 waders to replace the second pair of waders that leaked, I'm done with Cabela's waders, hopefully the simms are more reliable.
    (from another string)

[This message has been edited by J Castwell (edited 25 May 2006).]

+ Reply to Thread