+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been a long time....

Default Been a long time....

Hope the fishings been well, and everyones been doing good... Registered here back in 2006, lol and between work and life got lost somewhere. Updated the profile, retired from the Medic thing, got married, and opened two businesses here in Del Rio.... Gettin to be about time the grandkids are old enough to start learning fly fishing.... Forum looks great... Looking forward to being back amongst the fly fishers.... and learn a thing or two...

Welcome back ,from this flyfisher in Wyoming.
    Wyo-Blizzard

NewTyer 1 Guest

Don't know you and I think I joined somewhere around your leaving. From a fellow FF/EMT-P and fly fisher from Virginia, I welcome you back. I look forward to your post and pictures. I think I can safely say, we all love pictures. If your ever up this way, give me a shout(PM)

NewTyer 1 Guest

By the way. I just checked out your tatoo studio, nice work. Your photos are good also, so we can expect some really good pictures in the near future. Another thing I noticed in the photos, You grow some big guys down there. What's up with that? Are you corn bread fed?

Thanks for the welcome. HAHA, Im actually a hybrid.... transplanted from FLA and New Orleans after the military to Texas, married into a Mexican family where food is a way of life. Probably didnt help that my Norwegian dna grows em big also...

Thanks,

Bruce

+ Reply to Thread