+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who w

Default who w

Other than watch your kids or your spouse sleep, is there a more serene, calming sight than watching fish rise? I was stressed out, and about half mad a few minutes ago. I pull in here next to a local pond and fish are rising. I count 5 right this minute and one that jumped! All stress and anger is gone! Except for the fact I don't have my rod!

hNt

PS : I never would have believed I'd say this, but it's kind of cool being able to look up and post on this site from a phone. Now if I could just figure out how to check my messages!
    Last edited by hungNtree; 03-01-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: whoops, messed up title, durn phone :)
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

The thought of covering my sleeping spouses face with a pillow and applied force has calmed me down a few times in the past 32 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    The thought of covering my sleeping spouses face with a pillow and applied force has calmed me down a few times in the past 32 years.

For her sake I hope she sleeps with one eye open.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I'll have to admit, I certainly didn't expect that answer.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Blog Entries

hNt,

I know what you mean, in reference to your original post. Seeing fish on the rise or jumping is very calming on the nerves, unless you have a fly out on the water and none of those little stinkers will take it, then the blood pressure goes up again.

Larry ---sagefisher---

Rising fish would be nice. In the last half hour I've watched a blizzard go through my neighborhood. This is my worst year for shack nasties.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Joe, Jason is up pretty close to where the wind was changing direction at about 200 mph last night and yesterday afternoon. It's the price paid for warm days the last of Febugly or the first of March. I talked to a news guy at the TV station in Tupelo this afternoon, they are expecting nasty weather again tomorrow afternoon. But today was excellent, if my wife hadn't locked the chain around my ankle I would have been in my tube chasing bream and bass this afternoon.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread