+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A very sad day at work. My friend lost her daughter and only child in a crash!

Default A very sad day at work. My friend lost her daughter and only child in a crash!

My former boss and super great lady, Laura B., lost her one and only child in a terrible accident. Natasha was just 20 years old and one of two killed in the accident. The other was a 21 year old male. Both were in the front of the vehicle with Natasha as the driver. Here is a news link and I must warn you that the photos while not bloody are tough to look at. the car is a VW GTI:

http://www.wgal.com/news/29253613/detail.html

http://www.wgal.com/slideshow/news/29253357/detail.html

Two young adults in the back of the vehicle survived with serious injuries. Our thoughts and prayers are with Laura and the families of the other young folks involved in the crash. We held a special family prayer session tonight for them. Some years back you all helped me find the value of some bamboo rods for Laura. The rods were part of an experiment done by A.J. Stamm. Laura is just such a sweet lady and I cannot fathom what she is going through loosing her only child. What all of the families are going through.

This is totally avoidable. Slow it down folks!

Very sad indeed. That's heartbreaking stuff. I used to work with a lady who bought her grandson a new Pontiac Grand Prix. A short time later he drove it into a telephone pole at an estimated 100+ MPH. So I know from experience that it is a very difficult time for not only family, but friends as well.
    Thoughts & Prayers from Liberty Lake.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Prayers and condolences from Wyoming, I can't imagine how it would be, I pray I will never have to experience it.
    Wyo-Blizzard

That is so upsetting to hear when someone loses their life, especially when they are so young... I will keep her and all involved in my prayers nighthawk.
    " beside stillwaters he leads me..."

We just lost a you boy and girl here in SE Idaho. Their vehicle went through the median and met a large truck head-on. Their vehicel was unrecognizeable after the crash. Sad sad thing. Still haven't heard any theories about the cause.
    They're just fish, right? Right?

Prayers from MN. I hope Laura B. finds peace. Her loss must be overwelming.

I am praying for Laura and her Family. I can't imagine the loss of a Child.
    God Bless,
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

My thoughts and prayers are with Laura and her family.

Rocky

Thanks folks. I want to take the time to pray for the others posted here too. Also we are praying for all of the good Samaritans, first responders and police officers. Amy pointed out that in the one photo one of our state troopers appears to be wiping his eyes. Had to tell but the poor chap...I don't envy him his job there.

We were told at work today that Natasha will be memorialized and cremated on Monday. That will be a tough day but Laura was one of those people who could be your boss and your friend. She stood with me thorough a lot so I will stand with her.

We were also told that one of the surviving young adults is not expected to live much longer. I don't know which one but it doesn't matter as more prayer are being said for them.

It is amazing how challenging life can be sometimes.Nighthawk,I hope you can just catch a break.It's time.Ray

+ Reply to Thread