+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan Out of Doors mag. article

Default Michigan Out of Doors mag. article

Just received my Michigan Out Of Doors magazine in the mail. Great articles on fly fishing this month "Time Out Together On The Fly" By Karen Giles-Smith The article focus's on Husband and Wife fly fishing together. Another article by Marlene Osborn is also about husband and wives fly fishing together. A column on How Men Can Help get the spouse to join them fly fishing is an added bonue. I went on [url=http://www.mucc.org:15fd6]www.mucc.org[/url:15fd6] but the April issue isn't on the web yet. For all you subscribers, enjoyable and informative reading. Jonezee

The one on getting the spouse invovled would be a good read, I think. I just got her into fishing this past summer(spin-cast, but ya gotta start somewhere)> I would love to get her out on a river with me.

Was a great article. Although my husband isn't intersted in fly fishing we do enjoy fishing together. It is a nice time to chat or just listen to the quiet. I enjoy the rivers that she made reference to and definately can relate. Our annual trout fishing trip in April is right on the little Manistee river. What a beautiful river and wonderful way to kick off the season with good friends. Jack will be there along with another 10 fishing budies. Ought to join us sometime!

You bet Karla, will be glad to meet you and the husband during the fish-in. Do I look for a gal with 3 blue eyes? Interesting articles indeed, I'm gonna ask if I can quote some of here advice....we'll see. Jonezee

Acutally this is Karla on Jacks PC...LOL Was over for a chat and a toddy with the old man tonight. What a great guy.
    Acutally my husband doesn't join me on any occasions but he is with me in spirit. I do my camping, kayaking, and fishing trips on my own.. but it is wonderful none the less. I do have blue eyes and blonde hair and a great sense of humor. Will be a great time when meeting you all. Also love to see the expert's at work..and the expert to work in the kitchen. Tis a blessed time for all. Look forward to the annual opener near Irons, MI for the kickoff and the tale's of the past. JOin us.

[This message has been edited by Jack Hise (edited 24 March 2006).]

+ Reply to Thread