+ Reply to Thread

Thread: News from Solitude Reels

Default News from Solitude Reels

The new line of Solitude Reels is making progress toward production. In response
    to dealer requests we have decided to spend the extra time necessary to develop
    a reversible clutch housing. With a pair of snap ring pliers the clutch can be
    converted right vs. left retrieval quickly and in the field if necessary. As
    you may imagine this takes considerable time and effort in design, prototyping,
    and testing. Thus, we have delayed our release date to implement the changes our
    customers have urged us to consider. Other changes have to do with the quality
    standards that effect the inner workings of the reel. We are committed to
    making the Solitude Reel even better. Your patience is greatly appreciated, and
    we are confident that you will be pleased with the results. Our website will be
    updated as we approach production. [url=http://www.solitudereels.com:be4ba]www.solitudereels.com[/url:be4ba]
    Also, feel free to contact us: nancy@solitudereels.com or mark@edcoonline.com

would love one of those reels for salmon-steelhead-but have a feeling it will be way past my retirement ability means-will look for them tho i may win the lottery?

------------------
    bob faorite past-times winter steelie fishing-fall bow-hunting-would write more but with my typing i would be here for wks.??

+ Reply to Thread