+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YIPEEEE!

Dude,

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congrats!

REE

Thanks Ree...it sure is purdy.

sure it coulda--me! man (pulling my tie) i get no respect...

That's awesome Gary, but what's with the new BlahBlah 9wt? That new reel isn't makeing you feel all upitty now is it? Jeeze, just when I find a down to earth fishing buddy he goes and gets "Uptown" on me.

By the way, your going to like my new (old) reel. It's a tank.

------------------
    Ed Mercado
    [url=http://www.mercconsulting.com:be94f]http://www.mercconsulting.com[/url:be94f]
    Web Design for Central Florida.

The responses to this whole thread have been comical!

Dude, your "Superbowl Commercial" response to Dave was flat out funny, I don't care who ya are.

Just be careful kicking the Raptors to hard, they're known to hunt in packs and leave nothing behind!

Dude, are you sure they didn't replace the coveted bottle of Crown Royal you were supposed to get with that funny looking fly reel?

Hey Dude I can help you out, I've got an extra bottle of Crown Royal I've been saving for a special occasion just like this. I'll trade you the RC and you can put it back in the purple bag where it properly belongs and you can send me the reel, problem fixed!

My address is,

akalooker
    Gone Fishin with Dude's New Reel Avenue
    Belize, South America 91111

Dude, don't forget to throw in a little bottle of that "Gator" sun block along with the reel, I here the sun can be brutal on Turneffe Flats this time of year and I'll probably need it to keep from coming home looking like a California Raisin!

Just when you need a good laugh, leave it to the great guys on this board to cheer you up, you guys are a hoot!!!

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

akalooker...problem is, I've traded the reel for a down payment on a new flats boat! No wait...I've already shipped it to Micus. No wait...

Ed, me? uppity? Naw, now where did I send my Tarpon Wear to have it dry cleaned?

Dude, when you remember where you sent it or who you traded it to, let me know, they will surely be in need of the extra bottle of RC I have. LOL!!!

After owning a reel of that caliber and understanding why they make reels like that, especially if you fish saltwater or for very large fish, you'll realize you want more, similar to the "LAY'S Potato Chip Commercial".

Hence the reason for me having "TWO" bottles of RC and not just one!

If I stay in a blurred state of mind, I won't be headed to the fly shop for any additional $500 -$1000 reels.

The bottle of RC is a whole lot cheaper in the long run. Hehehehehe!!!

akalooker
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

tyflier,

See, it's salready sworking. LOL!!!

Yup, transposed the R and the C, meant Crown Royal and not RC Cola, although in a bind you could always mix the two. Hehehehe!!!

+ Reply to Thread