+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hook Sale at J.Stockard

Bass_Bug Guest

Default Hook Sale at J.Stockard

"January is the time for our annual hook sale with all in-stock hooks at savings up to 20% off regular retail! From tiny dry fly hooks to big game, we offer a wide variety of fly fishing hooks from top name brands Daiichi, Mustad and Tiemco. Our J. Stockard Fly Hooks have the same features as brand name hooks and are available in a wide variety of popular styles at economical prices. If you are looking for a fly hook with a specific characteristic - say a barbless, 2x long or scud hook - use "Search Our Store" for that term. Otherwise, browse our entire selection below. Stock up now for the whole tying season - these are our best hook prices of the year! Prices as marked already reflect discount."

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/category/50000

Bass Bug,

Thanks! I know the Daiichi Alec Jackson spey hooks are very expensive everywhere you look. This may be the opportunity to stock up on those. It is a beautiful hook for sure!

Best regards, Dave S.

Bass Bug,

$4.18 for 100 Mustad 3366 - great price for my go-to freshwater Clouser hook. Thanks for the link.

Regards,
    Scott

Bass_Bug Guest

Started this thread Tuesday afternoon and 24 hours later TWO J. Stockard catalogs show up in the mail, one in my name and one in Lady_Bug's name (she's placed orders for me in the past). I'm flipping through one of them after dinner, and she see's me and say's "are you shopping?" I looked at the cover and said, " Nope, YOU are shopping!" Needless to say she didn't find it as amusing as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass_Bug View Post
    Started this thread Tuesday afternoon and 24 hours later TWO J. Stockard catalogs show up in the mail, one in my name and one in Lady_Bug's name (she's placed orders for me in the past). I'm flipping through one of them after dinner, and she see's me and say's "are you shopping?" I looked at the cover and said, " Nope, YOU are shopping!" Needless to say she didn't find it as amusing as I did.

Dont you hate it when they say that

My wife is continuously saying that when I am surfing the web, reading an magazine or anything related to fly fishing. But I sure have a good wife
    Last edited by popperfly; 01-13-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

I think today they added free shipping if over $25.......

Quote Originally Posted by ducksterman View Post
    I think today they added free shipping if over $25.......
    Is there a code to get this? It doesn't appear to be giving me free shipping on a $60 order. Just wondering.

Bass_Bug Guest

Here's How To Qualify

Got this in an email today.

"Place a $25+ online order now through Monday, January 17. During check-out insert coupon code FShook and $5 (the cost of our economy shipping) will be deducted from you order total.

We have a full selection of Mustad, TMC, Daiichi and our own JS brand hooks on sale with discounts up to 20% off! And, don't forget our other January deals - 15% off chenille and great savings on two economy vises."

Quote Originally Posted by Bass_Bug View Post
    Here's How To Qualify

Got this in an email today.

"Place a $25+ online order now through Monday, January 17. During check-out insert coupon code FShook and $5 (the cost of our economy shipping) will be deducted from you order total.

We have a full selection of Mustad, TMC, Daiichi and our own JS brand hooks on sale with discounts up to 20% off! And, don't forget our other January deals - 15% off chenille and great savings on two economy vises."
    Thanks Bass_Bug!

+ Reply to Thread