+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rope-dubbing DVD- Thanks

Default Rope-dubbing DVD- Thanks

I would like to personally thank all those who purchased my DVD on Rop-dubbing these last few months. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email me at ffc@tribcsp.com and I will try to assist as best I can. If you have a web-cam, we can do tutorials right over the net.

Cheers,
    Don

Don01,

I received one of your DVD's as my "Secret Santa" gift and really enjoyed it and have been doing your rope-dubbing a lot with my flies. It really is a time-saver and a very unique technique. Thanks for making it available. It was a great gift and I really do appreciate it. Thanks to both of you....Have a safe and Happy New Year
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

I am in the "looking phase" of obtaining a Web cam. Sounds interesting!
    Just wanted to let you know I am slowly mastering the Rope Dub technique in my daily tying.
    My old proven patterns are taking on a new (better) look. During the last part of our season I caught and released way more fish than I have previously brought to hand.
    Thanks Don O for making this DVD for we tiers that want to tie better flies. Sure has helped me and I am not a new tier.
    Wish I had known this technique when I was commercial tying. Can not believe how much faster and more perfect my "difficult to dub material" goes on my flies!! Still learning though.
    Thanks again
    Denny
    Denny

+ Reply to Thread