+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 fly rods/combos "For Sale"

Default 5 fly rods/combos "For Sale"

I have been going through the fly rods I own and seldom use and have decided to see if there is any interest among the members here. All are in very good condition. I just do not use them enough to warrant keeping them in the closet and they may make good Christmas presents for someone. I will list what I have and if anyone is interested in any way in them, they can PM me and I will make them an offer "they cannot refuse" or you make me an offer I can't refuse and you may be surprised how little I will let these go for because I just want to move them. We can continue any interest via e-mails and make a deal that all would be happy with.

1. Sage Fli 8' 6", 2 piece 5wt with Sage rod tube

2. Sage Fli 9', 4 piece 5wt with Sage rod tube SOLD

3. LL Bean Streamlight combo 5wt, 8' 6", 2 piece with Streamlight LA reel, fly line and "rod-on-reel" LL Bean cordura case

4. LL Bean Streamlight combo 6wt, 8' 6", 2 piece with Streamlight LA reel, fly line and "rod-on-reel" LL Bean cordura case

5. LL Bean Streamlight combo 7wt, 8' 6", 2 piece with Streamlight LA reel, fly line and "rod-on-reel" LL Bean cordura case
    Last edited by WarrenP; 12-01-2010 at 03:47 AM.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Sent you a PM...

Jr
    Always Thank The Lord For The Time We Get To Spend Outdoors With All Its Great Wonders That Our Lord Has Provided Us!!!

"Catch and Release"

onlymidges,

I replied to your PM which was sent at 6:14pm with my asking price and asked that you get back to me soon since I had 3 people who were interested. I never heard back from you but did hear back from the person who was next in line with a PM about the rod. That person stated that if the rod was still available, he would take it at the price I quoted with no questions asked. I then sent you another PM letting you know that I needed to hear from you by 10:30pm tonight and you never responded, so, the Sage 9' 4 piece 5wt is now sold pending payment. I still have the Sage Fli 8' 6" 2 piece rod and it will be less money than the price quoted to you for the 9 footer. Just PM me if you are interested in the 2 piece 8' 6" 5wt.

Thanks
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Thats fine just saw the PM and I was just to later getting back on here.....

Jr
    Always Thank The Lord For The Time We Get To Spend Outdoors With All Its Great Wonders That Our Lord Has Provided Us!!!

"Catch and Release"

If you are thinking of getting any of the remaining rods but are second guessing yourself because you're not sure what condition they will be in ....... second guess no more. I bought one of Warren's rods and it looks as if it's never been used. It's in excellent shape. The price was more than fair. Thank you Warren; I can't wait to go fishing.

Your Welcome, Greg....

I am just glad you like it and know that it will be used...Enjoy
    Warren

+ Reply to Thread